We are looking for a Hospitality Coordinator to join our team in Budapest!
TATA Consultancy Services is an IT, consulting and business organization. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 387 200 associates representing 130 nationalities in 46 countries operating in a unique Global Network Delivery Model™(GNDM™), recognized as the benchmark of excellence. Our first Global Delivery Center was established in Budapest, Hungary in February 2001. The objective of this center is to provide near-shore services to our customers in Western and Eastern Europe and to customers with a global presence. Since its establishment, TCS Hungary is a strategic delivery center globally offering a broad portfolio of services.
- Coordinates all client visits for entire TCS Hungary
- Manages all logistics related to Client visits
- Single point of contact for all of the Travel Team Vendors, Hotels, Caterers, Taxi and Transportation Companies
- Is Responsible for the coordination and mentorship of the Travel interns, assigning tasks organizing the work schedule
- Works in close connection with Pre-sales team and other company departments regarding the high-profile client visits
- Handles invoices, stock ordering in the company’s global procurement system
- Participates in negotiations and contracting with Travel Team vendors
- Participates in partner meetings and events
Backup in Expat Coordination
- Arranges work and residence permit processing in timely manner for foreign colleagues.
- Prepares Invitation letters
- Participates in meetings concerning his relevant functions and prepares action plans for improvement
- Contributes to the preparation of reports, documents required by the management/Corporate
- Participates in audits if needed
- Reviews operation manuals and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in his functions
- Interpretates administrative and operations policies and procedures for employees if needed
- Min. high-school education
- Min. 1 year experience in general administration, events/logistics/catering coordination
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Language skills: Native hungarian and fluent english
- Enthusiastic, creative and motivated professional
- Must have a very keen eye for details and accuracy
- Must have the ability to deliver consistently and on a very timely manner
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas;
- Language courses and training;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.