WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for our new Senior Salesforce Developer.
Analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the client.
Your tasks as the new Developer:
· Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies
· Development of innovative approaches for answering Client’s needs
· Maintain an up to date awareness of new technology development techniques and trends as it relates to Web architecture, databases, development and tools
· Work with functional teams to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies
· Inspire and motivate the programming team to ensure that everything gets fixed on schedule
· Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
· Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
· Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
· Coach the team in Agile practices and interactions over processes and tools
· Responsible to track and remove impediments
· Facilitate the team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
· Consulting role to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
· Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
Being familiar with DevOps concepts, capable of building / maintaining complete CI-CD pipeline
- Degrees: Any BSc or MSc degree
- Good knowledge of Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
- Experience with responsive and/or adaptive design
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Object oriented SW development paradigm, design patterns
- Excellence in .NET Framework and C# programming language
- Experience in ASP.NET WebForms
- Proficient in T-SQL, capable of writing complex queries, DDL and DML scripts