In the IT Services area we provide ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) services to customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle, Progress. Our aim is to achieve high correspondence to our customers by introducing and applying new coming technology features. We strive to increase our clients’ effectiveness in their day to day work and reach a high level of satisfaction. This also gives space for our developers to continuous learning and growth. At the same time we do not forget that life is not only about work so we organize and participate in beyond the business activities within the IT Services stream and occasionally with our customers.
C++ Developer- This is a position for an intermediate level experienced associate, who has a hands -on experience with C++ development on Linux environment plus having good experience in writing SQL queries. The associate will be a part of a development team working on applications responsible for Data processing. We are looking for a new member to work in a distributed team of bigger size sitting on multiple locations working in Agile Scrum methodology.
Development of applications using Kafka
· Development and maintenance of client applications based on specifications and requirements set by the client.
· Taking part of daily calls
· Proactively participate in development and L3 related tasks
L3 support of applications
- L3 support of the developed applications
- Look for propose possible improvements, analyze them and prepare and present POC for client.
- Relevant IT Industry Experience – 2-5 years
- Hands on Experience with C++, SQL, Linux, scripting
- Experience on working with large codebases
- Experience in the execution of certain tasks
- Working with Agile Methodology in complex application delivery cycles
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package;
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas;
- Language courses and trainings;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- On-site relax & gym rooms;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.
Neidy Ortiz Suarez
Neidy Ortiz Suarez