TCS Hungary is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join our team in Budapest! The developer is expected to work with the existing development team in building applications for SharePoint.
TATA Consultancy Services is an IT, consulting and business organization. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 387 200 associates representing 130 nationalities in 45 countries operating in a unique Global Network Delivery Model™(GNDM™), recognized as the benchmark of excellence. Our first Global Delivery Center was established in Budapest, Hungary in February 2001. The objective of this center is to provide near-shore services to our customers in Western and Eastern Europe and to customers with a global presence. Since its establishment, TCS Hungary is a strategic delivery center globally offering a broad portfolio of services.
- Develop custom solutions in SharePoint 2013;
- Develop SharePoint Apps (SharePoint hosted / Provider Hosted) and Apps for Office);
- Client side customization of SharePoint (CSOM, REST, XSLT, OOTB webpart configurations);
- Work with Nintex Workflow and Nintex forms;
- Working with SharePoint server and client object model, REST API;
- Creating SharePoint PowerShell scripts;
- Developing solutions using Client side development framework (Angularjs, Breezejs jQuery, Gulp, NPM, etc);
- Creating and consuming Web Services, WebAPI endpoints, WCF services;
- Working with SQL Server 2008/2012, Reporting Services, and tools like Management Studio, SSIS, Report Builder, etc.;
- SharePoint Administration tasks such as server installation, maintenance, backup and restore, deployment and maintenance of timer jobs.
- Experience in SharePoint 2013;
- Experience in developing SharePoint Apps (SharePoint hosted / Provider Hosted) and Apps for Office);
- Experience in Client side customization of SharePoint (CSOM, REST, XSLT, OOTB webpart configurations);
- Experience in Client side development framework (Angular js, Gulp, NPM, etc).
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package;
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas;
- Language courses and trainings;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- On-site relax & gym rooms;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.