Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions, meet deliverables
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader / Domain Solution Expert
- To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with suppliers to ensure credit worthiness
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team
- Might be required to travel on DD (Due diligence) & or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer)
- Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the clientComply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, Global Speed related processes etc.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
· Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary
· Perform GL Accounting related calculations – perform calculations where/whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income & deferred tax, accrual and deferrals
· Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in month/quarter/year-end closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the month/quarter/year-end closing periods in calculation, posting, reconciliation, clearing activities and providing audit support as per request
· Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes – capitalization, depreciation, impairment, checks & reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset as per the client requests.
· Analysis from different sectors of all the variables that affect. Systematic control and logging of financial transactions
· Processing of financial accounting transactions into the general ledger, including collecting, recording, verifying, closing and reconciling financial data.
· Maintaining and updating the hierarchies in the general ledger and managing cost centers.
· Recording and controlling the physical records and financial activities related to the corporation’s fixed assets for book and tax purposes.
· Product costing and forecasting
· Journal Entries
· Account reconciliations
· Month close activities – Fx revaluation, GL integrity
· Bookkeeping & Reconciliation
· At least 2-3 year experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Preferably in Record to Report, revenue recognition, product costing etc)
· Strong analytical skills
· Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
· Good Communication skills
· Solid understanding of JD Edwards is preferred
· Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
· Fluent Italian
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158