Eager to see the benefits of your language skills? Are you ready to discover a position that combines IT with your interpersonal communication abilities? If yes, we can provide you an excellent opportunity to do so…
- In TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) you can implement your language knowledge with native speakers in a dynamic working environment.
- Learn and have fun while you explore our uniquely diverse company culture with in our Hungarian branch office.
- Give a boost to your career in a dynamically growing global enterprise that consists of
As a Service Desk Analyst your main goal is:
- in a pleasant and timely fashion, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- to our clients. Your main focuses are to analyze their IT related issues, guide and educate them about the processes, and apply remote support in order to ensure the productive workflow of their business.
- Support our top customers using your specific language skills trough different channels such as telephone, email or chat.
Contract type: full time, indefinite
Working hours: 40 hours/week in various shifts, only weekdays
Legal requirements: Candidate needs to be currently eligible to work in Hungary
Come and work in our constantly growing Hungarian Global Delivery Center [LINK] As one of the largest Business Units of TCS Hungary, the IT-IS Unit provides IT Service Desk solutions to top international clients in a long-term partnership, continuously helping them expand their business and develop new opportunities.
You are the best fit if you have:
- a high school diploma
- speak English on a communication level (for interviews, training and internal communication)
- speak Italian on a business level (working/support language)
… and advantages would be:
- relevant experience in a similar field (Service Desk, Help Desk or Customer Care)
- an extra language knowledge on a support level
- additional IT skills (Mac, Linux, PowerShell, and so on)
- IT-related studies, courses, among others
- be part of a real multinational team and environment [LINK]
- develop your career path and grow domain wise (vertical and horizontal opportunities for growth and rotation among different units)
- work on a variety of tasks, implementing your own creativity for successful completion
- work within a team, but also having the chance to perform independently, developing your own skills and ideas for the benefit the group
- learn and develop soft and hard skills (1000+ internal training)
- competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- free gym/sport sponsorships and internal competitions
- free language courses
- company events (Winter Party, Summer Picnic, Family Day, among others)
- team building activities
- shuttle bus from the nearest Metro station
+ 36 30 605 3153