The candidate’s responsibilities will include participation in the entire Agile software development lifecycle, from requirement and feasibility analyses, design, development, testing, deployment and production support. In doing so, the candidate will be expected to liaise with other developers, business analysts, operational, support and quality assurance staff on a daily basis.
The assignment is a Java based web application development project.
- managing HR processes;
- sending e-mails to Shared Services;
- maintaining associate details (personal, travel, salary, grade, etc,);
- generating reports;
- using workflows;
- maintaining third party companies’ details;
- KPI dashboards;
- user management;
- organisation structure – position details;
Area of responsibility 1: Working in Agile methodology the Candidate will manage requirement collection and feasibility analyses, design, development, testing, deployment and production support
Area of responsibility 2: The candidate will also be required to liaise with other developers, business analysts, operational, support and quality assurance staff on a daily basis.
· An advanced understanding of Springs boots (at least 3 years of hands-on experience), including experience in J2ee, Hibernate, CSS, JSON, XML
· Web components and Rest services
· Specification Flow Routine and Business Readable Design
· Basics of SQL and web application back end development
· Hands on experience of JUnit, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Maven, Selenium
· Common Process/tools : AGILE, TFS, Confluence, Putty
· Deployment Process/tools : Jenkins, Picoma, XL deploy, Nexus
· Codebase tools : Gitbash, Webstorm IDE, IntelliJ or Eclipse
· Code quality check tools : Sonar, ES Lint, Fortify
· Back End – Spring boots
· Cloud platform: Pivotal Cloud Foundry running on Azure or AWS
Required Optional (desired) skills:
· Understanding/exposure/experience in DevOps concept
· Hands on experience on any DevOps tools like Cucumber, Protractor
· Any document management tools like Sharepoint, confluence
· Strong written, technical documentation and verbal communication skills.
· Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package;
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas;
- Language courses and trainings;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- On-site relax & gym rooms;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.