In the IT Services area we provide ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) services to customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle, Progress. Our aim is to achieve high correspondence to our customers by introducing and applying new coming technology features. We strive to increase our clients’ effectiveness in their day to day work and reach a high level of satisfaction. This also gives space for our developers to continuous learning and growth. At the same time we do not forget that life is not only about work so we organize and participate in beyond the business activities within the IT Services stream and occasionally with our customers.
A web application developer with HTML5/ExtJS/CSS expertise and preferably with Java development experience is needed to work in Firm Risk Management IT team. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience designing and building systems in a multi-tiered enterprise environment. Strong Web development experience and solid Java knowledge is essential. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required. Responsibilities will include working in a 3-5 member team developing, maintaining and supporting solutions using core Java, Spring, and DB2 UDB.
Reporting structure: Functionally and operationally to the TL/AM, functionally also to the client.
· Developing, maintaining and supporting solutions using core Java, Spring, and DB2 UDB Providing documentation and support for these applications.
· Liaising with users, Business Unit or participating teams to discuss requirements, tests, and solving upcoming issues are the
· During support to investigate the upcoming issues, root causes and also work on the possible short and long term fixes for these issues.
· Comply with client and TCS processes
- 5+ years working with Java 8+, Spring, Web Services
- Database Design/Stored Procedure/SQL development (DB2 UDB, Oracle, Sybase etc.)
- Linux/Unix/ksh/Perl experience
- OO Design
- Good compensation package (Market competitive)
- Training opportunities
- Possibility to rotate to different assignments/technologies
- Global and diverse working environment