In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring Boot, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle and the evergreen Angular, React and Jest for testing automation.
Our aim is to provide high value to our customers via our MFDM (Machine First Delivery Model), Distributed Agile framework and strong CMA (Cloud and MicroServices) platforms that we together provide with all major vendors in the IT industry.
We are searching a Java Teamleader to join to our team in the Budapest office.
Your task as the new Java teamleader will cover:
- Co-ordinating with stakeholders, vendors and multiple
- support teams
- Working in an Agile environment and acting as a Scrum
- Providing on-call support whenever needed.
- Helping the team to achieve required goals
- Helping the developers by removing any impediments
- related to technology or requirement.
- Understanding Business requirements, interpreting it
- technically, creating work breakdown and coaching the
- team to work on it.
- Monitoring the application
- Working on change requests on Java based applications
- Degrees: BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science
- IT skills (in details with required levels, years of experience):
- At least 3 years coding experience in J2EE, Hibernate/JPA, GWT, Maven, SQL DBAAS
- Worked on IMPM processes, ServiceNow, Jira board
- Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience in Documentum, DQL, Power BI, XML is preferred
- Experience in the execution of certain tasks (please describe the required experience):
- Working in an Agile environment
- Acting as a Team leader
- Excellent communication in English
- Understanding Business requirements, relation between different IT systems and
planning release with the team