We are looking for Dutch, Polish, Czech-Slovakian, German and Italian speakers with financial background. Sound analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the customer. Depending on the final allocation of the applicant, the main tasks which the analyst is responsible to deliver can be related to:
– Extracting information from financial statements of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe
– Setting up Corporate Bonds & Structured Note deals or loans newly issued to the market based on financial disclosures
– Updating the capital structure of enlisted companies by analyzing their dept and corporate tree
All updates are made via a Client interface.
• As per product allocation, maintaining the Client database as per the points listed in the “introduction”
• Making sure that information captured during previous processes is correct and making timely adjustments as per business need
• Prioritizing the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
• Delivering additional ad-hoc tasks as per Client or management’s requirement.
• Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System.
• Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
• Work experience or studies related to the financial domain
• Your English knowledge is up to business standards
• Besides English, you speak one of the following languages: Dutch, Polish, Czech-Slovakian, German and Italian
• Degree in Finance/Economics
• Vertical and horizontal development opportunities within the project
• Strong focus on Personal Development – participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
• Eligibility for rotation to other projects within TCS after 12-18 months to avoid monotony and advance into more senior positions