We are looking for Italian speakers with financial background. Sound analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the customer. Depending on the final allocation of the applicant, the main tasks which the analyst is responsible to deliver can be related to:
Extracting information from financial disclosures and agreements, legal documentation, official filings, as well as regular reports of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe, using a Client-provided interface. The interface is developed specifically to update and maintain the Customer’s database with high focus on accuracy, while providing real-time, time-to-market information for end-customers.
Analytical skills, attention to details and result-oriented mindset are essential to meet quality and productivity requirements.
· Updating interest rates for Floating Rate Bonds from provided metrics or by calculating based on final documentation.
· Updating Covered Bond pools while maintaining database of regular reports on the Client developed system.
· Procuring legal documentation for specified list of Corporate bonds identified by the Client.
· Setting up Corporate Bonds and Structured Note deals newly issued to the market based on financial disclosures, with high attention to data point accuracy and time-to-market indicators.
· Maintaining the Customers’ database by delivering additional ad-hoc tasks as per Client requirement.
· Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
· Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System.
· 100% productivity ensuring coverage of live queues on a real time basis
· Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
· Adhere to the defined shift timings and other company policies as per the TATA Code of Conduct, Integrated Quality Management System, TCS Hungary policies and any other guidelines applicable.
· Adhere to time shifts as per Client expectations and business needs to ensure time to market coverage:
Early shift: 8 am CET – 5 pm CET
Normal shift: 9 am CET – 6 pm CET
Late shift: 10 am CET – 7 pm CET
· Monitor and prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
· Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from Customer side as needed.
· Contribute to different markets’ workflow as per Direct Line Manager request.
· Represent TCS values in daily work through demonstrating the mission and vision of the organization.
Perform any other business-related value adding activities outside of SOP as per supervisor assignments
· 0 – 1 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor’s Degree – preferably related to the financial or other economics-related domains
· Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
Besides English, you need to have a High knowledge of Italian language
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- internal rotations
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.