The On-boarding Coordinator would be responsible for ensuring smooth operations of on-boarding new joiners while ensuring quality candidate experience. The Coordinator is responsible to coordinate with multiple stake holders to ensure internal process guidelines are managed. He/she will also work on special initiatives to ensure proper employee engagement before their joining TCS.
TATA Consultancy Services is an IT, consulting and business organization. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 387 200 associates representing 130 nationalities in 45 countries operating in a unique Global Network Delivery Model™(GNDM™), recognized as the benchmark of excellence. Our first Global Delivery Center was established in Budapest, Hungary in February 2001. The objective of this center is to provide near-shore services to our customers in Western and Eastern Europe and to customers with a global presence. Since its establishment, TCS Hungary is a strategic delivery center globally offering a broad portfolio of services.
- Collecting and ensuring that all joining documents required for joining are in the place on time (datasheet, highest education form, ID, scans of personal documents, police clearance form, medical check up, etc.)
- Working together with HR Deployment team and Travel team regarding work permit cases.
- Ensuring accuracy in joiner data and documents.
- Preparing and analyzing candidate survey in order to improve candidate experience
- Comply with system changes and updating TAG Internal tracker
- Compliance with the TAG Process Guideline
- Constantly updating and making changes on database.
- Responsible to validate the data of joiners and keep the concerned stake holders informed on the necessary changes
- Following up with the Candidate directly in case of missing documentation
- Support and adopt to the new systems which are approved for TAG process improvements
Candidate Experience and candidate engagement
- Benchmark on candidate engagement
- Drive special initiatives for engagement future TCS employees from time they accepted offer until time they join TCS.
- Creating periodic reports to track the performance and progress of various recruitment parameters.
- Creating any other requested reports concerning joining data.
- Working in any ad-hoc requested tasks.
- Ad-hoc reports and backing up team depending on the situation
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word and Excel).
- Reporting experience
- Fluent English
- Student Status
- Availability min 30h/week
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Professional training;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- On-site relax & gym rooms;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.