The prospective candidate would form part of the AR credit & collections team and support collection of overdue invoices from the Client’s customer’s in France / Belgium markets. In addition to the Collector role, the prospective candidate would also have Revenue / Billing activities for a particular country / region.
- Daily contact with our client’s customers on their overdue invoices.
- Follow up all Payment promises until the cash is receive.
- Support the cash application team in Chennai (India) with the unidentified and unaplied cash.
- Proper & timely escalation of issues and disputes to TCS & Client management.
Revenue associate – Customer billing
- Timely Billing of all customer contracts. Understanding the nature of contract is very essential before billing (raising invoices)
Revenue recognition based on the contract is part of the Job. This would require understanding of revenue recognition rules both local and US GAAP.
- Timely generation of customer invoices thereby ensuring that invoices are sent on time.
- Strict adherence to monthly reconcillitionas / cutoff deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- Active Student Status
- Availability for min 24 hours/week
- Strong language requirements in English AND German
- Exposure to GL activities would be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills
- Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred