TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 2200 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
Process payroll activities. Provide day to day professional audit of the Payroll related tasks and manage payroll process ensuring that salaries & expenses are paid within regulatory framework and company processes and timelines. Handle confidential information ensuring that the company interests are not jeopardized.
– Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, year-end and request based reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, etc.)
– Manage the reporting to external authorities (Social Security Office, KSH) and Tax office (monthly, quarterly, annual) including answering ad hoc questions of the external authorities, Tax office.
– Process the system updates received from the external payroll system provider, managing the relationship with the external payroll system provider.
– Provide information regarding salary, benefit and taxation topics to the management and individuals based on request
– Process, provide information and action follow-ups on external and internal audit activities
• Process social security payment and other payment to authorities and ensure legal compliance
• Ensure confidentiality of all payroll related information
• Hold trainings about the payroll process as part of Induction training and Management Development programs or other training program
• Prepares the monthly payroll for the expatriates (calculates deductions, informs India payroll as per internal process)
• Coordinates the annual tax return of the expatriates which is prepared by an external service provider
• Back up person of other team members
– Economist degree or equivalent degree
– Payroll and / or Social insurance specific education
– Payroll system (Nexon) high level user training
– Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
– Advanced English (oral and written)
Neidy Ortiz Suarez
Neidy Ortiz Suarez