We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join TATA Consultancy Services Human Resources team. This professional would be responsible for a wide range of payroll activities, provide day to day professional audit of Payroll related tasks and manage payroll processes ensuring that salaries & expenses are paid within regulatory framework and the company’s defined timelines.
- Process monthly payroll (including benefits, sick leave payment and taxes to all employees), maintaining time sheet compliance consistent with corresponding laws.
- Distribute and collect the tax related and extra holidays forms
- Calculate and assigned the travel cost to work based on Hungarian Labor Code
- Update and maintain payroll related information in Nexon, provide reports as per request.
- Sick leave days registration and calculation based on Social Security Laws
- Check of certifications from previous employers
- Monthly validation of Social Security Books for non-Hungarian associates and monthly report to Social Security Office
- Request Social Security Number (TAJ szam) for non-Hungarian associates
- Follow, learn and apply the new laws regarding Tax, Social Security, Labor Code, Family Support
- Provide payroll related information to finance teams based on internal processes (including but not limited to the monthly Payroll file) within working 3 days after the preparation of the „Salary Transfer” payroll file
- Manage the reporting to external authorities (Social Security Office, KSH) and Tax office (monthly, quarterly, annual) including answering ad hoc questions of the external authorities, Tax office.
- Deliver trainings about the payroll process as part of Induction training and Management Development programs or other training program
Other tasks, responsibilities
- Participating in meetings and trainings, including external conferences as well and implement learnt best practices
- Participating in and providing information for data for audits
- Participating, driving ad hoc projects assigned to the position holder
- Back up Payroll colleagues based on the Payroll team’s back up plan
You are the next specialist for our team if you have:
- Economist degree or equivalent degree
- Payroll and / or Social Security insurance specific education
- Payroll system (Nexon) high level user training (2-3 years experience)
- Advanced English and native hungarian
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Language courses and training
- Global and diverse working environment
- Volunteering, sport and employee events