Do you have a degree in life science? Do you have experience in the pharmaceutical industry? Are you experienced in managing a team?
If yes, read on, we have a great opportunity for you to support one of the world’s most prestigious pharma companies. You will be part of a 100+ multicultural team, working to help create a new drug that helps humankind live freely. We are recruiting for a new project in Pharmacovigillance, which is a relatively new business area in Hungary; this will be a great chance for you to become more competitive on the job market after this one year project. We want to help you develop your career in a global environment while contributing to health safety.
Your primary objective will be to meet and exceed set targets through managing operational performance, attendance and quality of services delivered by each Team Member within his/her team.
Please note: the contract is for 1 year.
· Coordinate the assigned Team Members’ day-to-day operation while maintain high levels of functional expertise with respect to Customer’s processes
· Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System
· Acts as PI agent, identifies opportunities for improvement and drives implementation of tangible opportunities
· Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
· Manage optimal utilization of the Team (work allocation, controlling leaves, holiday planning)
· Sets and executes mitigation plans effectively for ensuring slippage free delivery in the team
· Interface with Project Leader and Delivery Manager to address escalated concerns from the team as required
· Proactively escalate significant delivery issues as appropriate to Delivery Manager
· Foster and maintain good business relationship with the Customer
· Participate to floor-walks for the customers and ensures team activities and achievements are well presented
· Provides on time operational report for regular client reviews
· Participate in Recruitment Activities, conduct Technical Interviews as per the governing Recruitment Policies
· Host regular Team meeting and individual one to one and feedback sessions
· Consciously coach, plan and manage the aspirations of the associates
· Ensure pro-active performance management
– Ensure that associates understand the organizational goals and the unit strategy
– Set reasonable, challenging and clear performance goals for direct reports, communicate expectations clearly, monitor performance and provide appropriate and regular feedback
· Communicate on daily basis and motivate the team ensuring retention management (included individually initiated engagement activities on periodic bases – such as team buildings, team lunches etc)
· Identify critical resources and create succession plan
· GNDM Manager, able to work and think in GNDM model
· Ensure the Project Team is properly trained to perform the activities defined, building stand in matrix for all activities in scope
· Ensure Project Team’s smooth operation through close collaboration with the Support Groups
· Ensure all Deployment HR initiatives are communicated and implemented
· Ensure full participation in team activities such as Town Halls and Trainings
· Perform spot-check QA activity on the assigned Team Members’ output delivered
· Ensure that all incoming task are completed appropriately according to internal and external Service Level Agreements and Schedules
· Ensure Quality process is followed as per iQMS
· Responsible for security (Data, People, Information) for the team
· Focus on Continuous improvement, drive process improvement initiatives and manage implementations
Person filling the position shall perform any other task given by her/his supervisor, which belongs to this position by its nature or her/his experience or education meets the requirements to perform.
· Life science related studies
· Fluent English language knowledge
· Good knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft Office applications
· Overall 3 – 4 years of experience
· Experience in multinational/SSC environment
· Prior People Management experience
As our future TCSer
- you will contribute to the development of a new drug so that our client can provide the best care for their customers
- you will have opportunity to work with one of the Top 10 Pharma company partners.
- you can use your knowledge and skills in the area of Pharmacovigilance – Drug Safety (The branch of pharmacology focused on detecting, assessing, understanding and preventing long- and short-term adverse effects of medicines.), and its regulations
- home office.
Phone: +36 30 448 3561
Phone: +36 30 448 3561