Are you an ambitious and detailed-oriented individual seeking to practice your financial and language skills? Are you eager to join a multinational company where you have the chance to achieve results as part of an international team? If the answer is yes, then come to work with us. TCS is the place where you can make a difference.
WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for Polish speakers with financial background. Sound analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the customer. Depending on the final allocation of the applicant, the main tasks which the analyst is responsible to deliver can be related to:
- Extracting information from financial statements of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe
- Setting up Corporate Bonds & Structured Note deals or loans newly issued to the market based on financial disclosures
- Updating the capital structure of enlisted companies by analyzing their dept and corporate tree
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- As per product allocation, maintaining the Client database as per the points listed in the “introduction”
- Making sure that information captured during previous processes is correct and making timely adjustments as per business need
- Prioritizing the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering additional ad-hoc tasks as per Client or management’s requirement
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System
- Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Work experience or studies related to the financial domain
- Your English knowledge is up to business standards
- Degree in Finance/Economics
- Knowledge in Polish Language
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our Shared Service Center you can taste the world by working together with more than 90 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
This position belongs to the BPS (Business Process Solutions) unit. This unit is helping enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations.
As a future TCSer, you will be provided with:
- A career path that will allow you to become a Subject Matter Expert
- The opportunity to work on different Finance and Accounting (F&A) management processes across different industries
- Get trained on various competencies and skills
- A great diversity of cultures
- Language courses and training
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
Mobile: +36 30 448 3561
Mobile: +36 30 448 3561