This role is part of the Payroll processing team of our client. Our new colleague should be able to process & maintain the accuracy and timeliness for processing paychecks for the employees and maintain the confidentiality of the employee data. It would be also neccessary to communicate with clients via phone and emails as and when required. Our new associate also needs to handle the additional requests from the client during the Payroll cycle understanding the criticality of the process.
Area of responsibility:
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Receive approval for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports
- Delivery of an effective, efficient and timely HR transactional and payroll service in line with agreed service levels (including payroll schedules), regulatory guidelines and statutory / legal requirements.
· Degree: College or University degree: Human Resources / Economics / Finance / Psychology / Payroll certified
· IT skills: relevant working knowledge in ERP systems (Workday, Peoplesoft, SAP,etc..)
· 1 -3 years experience in the execution of certain tasks:
· Strong knowledge in Payroll Processing Cycle (end to end)
· Knowledge of Payroll Process and system, Employee eligibility requirements, understanding of payroll processing and associated tools
· Knowledge of data management tools and pay practices
· Knowledge of Employee Document Services, Policies and Tools
· An understating of manual payroll calculations
· Knowledge in Payroll tax calculations, filing, reporting
· Good knowledge in payroll and tax reconciliations
· Willing to travel for DD & KT, process documentation & process mapping during transition
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our Shared Service Center you can taste the world by working together with more than 90 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
This position belongs to the BPS (Business Process Solutions) unit. This unit is helping enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations.
As a future TCSer, you will be provided with:
Cell: +36 30 448 3561
Cell: +36 30 448 3561