Do you have analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset? Are you motivated to work in a multilingual environment where you can use your language skills on a daily basis? If your answer to both questions is yes, perfect! We have the best opportunity for you here in TATA Consultancy Services!
Ensuring adherence to quality SLAs and providing effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Perform regular quality check for all processing analysts in respective market as per Client requirements and internal requests.
- Provide regular quality feedback to each team member in scope of responsibilities and assist Team Lead feedback with requested data
- Deliver process trainings and contribute to training materials and knowledge repository maintenance
- Contribute to workflow and productivity as per Direct Line Supervisor request
- Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System.
- Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
- Adhere to the defined shift timings and other company policies as per the TATA Code of Conduct, Integrated Quality Management System, TCS Hungary policies and any other guidelines applicable
- Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from customer side as needed.
- Have a proactive approach towards identifying possible process improvement opportunities and address these ideas on the relevant forums
- Might be required to travel to client location(s) on DD (Due diligence) or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer) or to be part of client meetings
- Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
- Comply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, performance management etc.
- Share lessons learnt, best-practices, ensures standardization & replication of processes. Participate on best practice sharing sessions.
- Perform any other business-related value adding activities outside of SOP as per supervisor assignments.
- Other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the Project Manager including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level
- Demonstrate and promote a “client service” approach within the team
- Identify and propose standardization opportunities wherever possible, initiate and execute process improvement projects
- Understanding of end to end process cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving and validating requests, maintenance of master data, validation of requests Vs. organizational policies in accurate manner
- Activities may also include, reconciliations, processing requests, Journals, posting transactions into ERP, validation of input received
- Handle queries from customer / third party stakeholders
- Follow up of open items
- Following escalation matrix provided by customer for open items
- Statement reconciliations
- Perform peer to peer quality check to limit processing errors
- Adhere to customer wise contractual commitments
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
- · Basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- · Preferably some financial education
- · Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- · Attention to details
- · Ability to meet deadlines
- · 1-3 years of experience at a multinational company
- · Knowledge of an other European language (preferably French or German or Spanish)
- · Knowledge of the used business systems and capabilities desirable
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
· a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
· language courses and trainings
· internal rotations
· on-site relax & gym rooms, volunteering, sport and employee events.
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158