Recruitment Administrator Student will take responsibility to support recruitment team in their administrative tasks in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
- Daily administration of incoming CVs and applications from job portals and Employee Referral Program to our internal database
- Daily maintenance and update of the recruitment database and the daily tracker (accurate data in time)
Internal/External Data Entry Systems
- Uploading and updating recruitment and HR related invoices into the system and follow up
- Follow up with Finance and other stake holders to ensure the closure of the expenses
- Uploading and updating the job advertisements (All the Job Boards and other new job boards)
- Responsible to coordinate with Stationery Request among the HR team
- Assist as a back up for the roles inside the teams as per the team structure.
· creating regular and ad-hoc reports related to position and candidate status whenever needed
Other tasks, responsibilities
- Participating in meetings and training, including external conferences as well and implement learnt best practices
- Participating in and providing information, data for audits when needed
- Run communication and information sharing sessions in the above mentioned topic based on need for the relevant audience (e.g. managers, all employees etc.)
· Fluent Hungarian and English
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Active student status
· Availibility for min 30 hours per week
· Working experience in recruitment field in a similar industry (outsourcing, SSC or IT)
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 1700 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
Our people are our greatest asset and we believe the most effective teams reflect diverse backgrounds and ideas. If you are interested in an international and multi-cultural environment, with young and dynamic colleagues and a good work atmosphere, you are invited to join our team by applying for this position.