The objective of the role is to manage and promote the Students & Referral Program in the organisation, the coordinator will be in charge of ensuring end to end functioning.
The person is required to come up with strategic actions and a communication plan to increase the number of students/trainees in the company, as well as the effectiveness of the internal referral program.
The role includes the creation of compelling campaigns, promotion events, floor walks and interaction with the different unit’s leadership teams, as well as ownership of the recruitment process for the student position within the company.
Student Program – build up and manage the Student Program in Hungary
· Management of the absorption process for all Students Associates
· Dutch Internship program: responsible to coordinate with the business teams and the school organisation, owner of the on boarding and deployment activities
Responsible for end to end process of recruiting and hiring students
· Screening candidates based on CVs
· Organize and conduct phone interviews and short-list candidates for the next rounds
· Organize and conduct the interview process
· Provide professional feedback to agencies and candidates
· Taking part in decision making and setting candidate priority
· Sending out offer letters to candidates
Promotion & Program Management
· Promote and do floor walks with the project teams for the open requirements
· End-to-end Referral Program management
· Administration of referral profiles into the ATS
· Understanding of the different unit’s requirements for better profile streaming
· Responsible of constant process improvement for the program.
· Coordination and close work with the Talent Acquisition Team
· Understanding the requirements of the business
· Consultation on job feasibility for projects
· Continuous support and focus on market information
· Ensure that TCS recruitment process is followed by all the stakeholders involved in the selection process
· Monitors and follow up that interviewers are eligible to represent the company during the selection process and they are trained to be professional interviewers
· Efficiently and professionally represent TCS Hungary at job fairs and other events
· College or university degree
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Experience in recruitment is preferred