The objective of the role is to handle and promote the Students & Referral Program in the organisation, the coordinator will be in charge of ensuring end to end functioning.
The person is required to come up with strategic actions and a communication plan to increase the number of students/trainees in the company, as well as the effectiveness of the internal referral program.
The role includes the creation of compelling campaigns, promotion events, floor walks and interaction with the different unit’s leadership teams.
Student Program – build up and manage the Student Program in Hungary
· Responsible for end to end process of hiring students
· Engage actively in sourcing ideal profiles on job portals
· Absorption process for all Students Associates
· Dutch Program Internship: responsible to coordinate with the business teams and the school organisation, responsible for onboarding and deployment activities
Promotion & Program Management
· Promote and do floor walks with the project teams for the open requirements
· End-to-end Referral Program management
· Monitoring and administration of referral profiles into the System
· Understand the requirements of units and prescreen the candidates from the buddy pool.
· Improve the referral process operations
· Coordinate and work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team
· Screening candidates based on CVs
· Organize and conduct phone interviews and short-list candidates for the next rounds
· Organize and conduct the interview process
· Provide professional feedback to agencies and candidates
· Taking part in decision making and setting candidate priority
· Sending out offer letters to candidates
· Understanding the requirements of the business
· Consultation on job feasibility for projects
· Continuous support and focus on market information
· Ensure that TCS recruitment process is followed by all the stakeholders involved in the selection process
· Monitors and follow up that interviewers are eligible to represent the company during the selection process and they are trained to be professional interviewers
· Efficiently and professionally represent TCS Hungary at job fairs and other events
· College or university degree
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Experience in recruitment is preferred
Erika Szanto: email@example.com