The primary objective of the Project Leader is to meet and exceed set targets through managing operational performance, attendance and quality of services delivered by each Team within his/her project.
· Overall in-charge of day-to-day activities under his/her span of control.
· Ensure Service Level Agreements are met, ensure compliance to SOPs.
· Accountable for BPS business controls and audit coordination, manages resources in line with business needs
· Be an SME of the process under his span
· Be a Change Management Architet and manage forthcoming and implemented changes formally
· Provide technical expertise to the project team.
· Overseeing activities of direct reports.
· Manage and coordinate across sub-processes.
· Documentation of all project related activities.
· Escalation of identified unresolved issues to Project Manager, Customer leader or GNDM leads.
· Acts as PI agent, identifies opportunities for improvement and drives implementation of tangible opportunities
· Ensure that projects are completed within budget constraints and as per agreed timelines.
· GNDM Manager, able to work and think in GNDM model
· Assits in creatation of mitigation plans for ensuring slippage / service credit-free delivery.
· Participate in recruitment and selection of team members.
· Coordinate and communicate effectively with primary contacts at Client teams to ensure satisfactory progress of project work and timely resolution of issues.
· Ensure appropriate distribution of work within his/her span of control
· Resignations / Absconder communication to the project manager, maintaining Organization Structure updated
· Closely work with other locations of same account / relationship and drive process improvements/ training and ensure standardization of scope handled across regions
· Report SLA, scorecard of current month / historical performance at regular intervals to internal and Customer stakeholders
· People focused manager, encurages and develops talents
· Host regular team meetings, one to ones and feedback sessions with the direct reports
· Consciously manage the development and carrier aspirations of the associates
· Pro-active performance management
· Ensure that associates understand the organizational goals and the unit strategy
· Set clear expectations and SMART, achievable goals
· Monitor the performance of the project team continuously
· Identify critical resources and create succession plan
· Provide all necessary information to HR deployment to ensure legal compliance
General Process Control
· Initiates and follows up with process automation, digital dash boards and web portals within the account responsible for
· Evaluates process change feasibility & where required, articulates need / benefits to the customer and drives the improvement process
· Holds regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders, aims for best practice sharing
· Develop strategies in co-ordination with Team Leads and Project Managers so as to meet quality requirements efficiently and meet timelines set by the client.
· Monitor and track SLAs /Metrics on a project basis.
· Manages in line with DEG expectations such as managing Project planning, SLAC entries, BCP planning and testing.
· Identify areas of security lapses and immediately raises those to senior management
· Contributes to the development / review of appropriate business continuity plans, where applicable
· College or University Degree
· Fluent English language knowledge
· Good knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft Office applications
· People management skills
· Exposure to MBR, QBR preparation and presentation to Customers
· Minimum of 6 years of experience in BPS or equivalent industry
· Minimum of 2 years in Project Management experience in similar field preferred
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158