Are you an ambitious and detailed-oriented individual seeking to practice your financial and language skills? Are you eager to join a multinational company where you have the chance to achieve results as part of an international team? If the answer is yes, then come to work with us. TCS is the place where you can make a difference.
WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for Russian and Turkish speakers with financial background.
Extracting information from financial disclosures and agreements, legal documentation, official filings, as well as regular reports of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe, using a Client-provided interface. The interface is developed specifically to update and maintain the Customer’s database with high focus on accuracy, while providing real-time, time-to-market information for end-customers.
Analytical skills, attention to details and result-oriented mindset are essential to meet quality and productivity requirements.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Updating interest rates for Floating Rate Bonds from provided metrics or by calculating based on final documentation.
- Updating Covered Bond pools while maintaining database of regular reports on the Client developed system.
- Procuring legal documentation for specified list of Corporate bonds identified by the Client.
- Setting up Corporate Bonds and Structured Note deals newly issued to the market based on financial disclosures, with high attention to data point accuracy and time-to-market indicators.
- Maintaining the Customers’ database by delivering additional ad-hoc tasks as per Client requirement.
- Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System.
- 100% productivity ensuring coverage of live queues on a real time basis
- Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
- Adhere to the defined shift timings and other company policies as per the TATA Code of Conduct, Integrated Quality Management System, TCS Hungary policies and any other guidelines applicable.
- Adhere to time shifts as per Client expectations and business needs to ensure time to market coverage:
Early shift: 8 am CET – 5 pm CET
Normal shift: 9 am CET – 6 pm CET
Late shift: 10 am CET – 7 pm CET
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Work experience or studies related to the financial domain
- Your English knowledge is up to business standards
- Degree in Finance/Economics
- Russian and Turkish language knowledge
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our Shared Service Center you can taste the world by working together with more than 90 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
This position belongs to the BPS (Business Process Solutions) unit. This unit is helping enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations.
As a future TCSer, you will be provided with:
- A career path that will allow you to become a Subject Matter Expert
- The opportunity to work on different Finance and Accounting (F&A) management processes across different industries
- Get trained on various competencies and skills
- A great diversity of cultures
- Language courses and training
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
+36 30 448 3561
+36 30 448 3561