Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
Accounts Receivables: Cash-Application
- Download Bank statements from network and standalone systems
- Receive Cheque payment, scan and validate source of funds
- Upload templates with comprehensions about GL codes, amount, journals to accounting system
- Clear payments from accounting system, perform reconciliations between bank statement and accounting system as well as identify, resolve variances between main accounting and suspense account system
- Accurate, prompt and timely application of payments in main ERP systems and save backup of allocations
- Manual posting in main ERP systems on mails received from clients, contacts, collectors and other stakeholders
- Follow-up and resolve open issues, unmatched items
- Manage unallocated electronic and cheque payments
- Process AR related queries (offsets, reversal, account clean ups)
- Prepare, validate refund request and print refund sheet
- Process reallocation payment requests and intercompany transfers & reconciliations
- Handle closing activities and strict adherence to monthly cut off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- Follow-up three level escalation procedure based on the ageing of open items
- Accurate and prompt response/resolution to client’s inqueries, disputes, claims, etc.
- Foster and maintain good business relationship with clients.
· Prepare ageing report and other reports based on request
· Fill in tracker
· Provide information on processed items as per request
- Handling daily volume/target and meet deliverables
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Whenever there is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) with appropriate change management
- Effective and timely communication of issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with Clients
- Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader / Domain Solution Expert
- To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with Clients to ensure credit worthiness
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team
- Might be required to travel on Due diligence (DD) & or onsite Knowledge Transfer (KT)
- Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client. Comply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team leader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, Global Speed related processes etc.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent Russian
- Basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- Preferably some financial education
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158