We in Digital Workplace (DWP) set out to make it easy for more than 15 000 employees to seamlessly connect with people, ideas and expertise within and beyond Swiss Re. The key to success is to ensure we understand business needs of our internal clients and identify where we can benefit from the relevant technology and focus on how people will adopt such changes. DWP is an early adopter of agile methodologies and agile leadership within Swiss Re. The Workplace Security Analyst for Operations will play a central role in the development, customization, integration and operations of Office365 and Windows 10 related security controls. The candidate will provide analytics, reporting and support services based on best practices for Office365 and Azure security topics relating to Digital Workplace.
Area of responsibility 1: Security Operations
• Operations and development of Microsoft O365 Security platform including analysis and configuration of AIP, MIP, DLP and MCAS tooling.
• Operations and development of Windows enterprise security on-prem and in the cloud.
• End-to-End ownership of security related events and alerts according to Swiss Re requirements.
• Part of L2 investigation team working closely with Swiss Re Cyber Defence Program (CDP), the Cyber Defence Center (CDC) and other security stakeholders in the company.
• Support DWP teams with subject matter expertise for implementation of security and compliance controls for Office365 and Azure.
• Involvement in security policy change management with internal stakeholders.
• Involvement working with Swiss Re CDC, including creation of run books, training and knowledge transfer for Workplace security are.
• Drive operational excellence and automation.
• Degrees: Any BSc or MSc degree in IT
• IT skills (in details with required levels, years of experience):
o 5+ years experience of Windows 10 and the Office 365 ecosystem
o 2+ years experience with(in) a security or cloud operations team or as Security Analyst
• Experience in the execution of certain tasks (please describe the required experience):
o Strong hands-on knowledge of Microsoft/Azure Information Protection, including MCAS, Azure RMS and related topics
o Ideally knowledge about Intune, Azure Log Analytics, Sentinel and other logging platforms
o Self starter with hands-on mentality
o Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise, preferably with experience in the insurance and financial sector
o Comfortable in complex environments
o Open minded generalist with willingness to adapt, grow and learn with requirements
o Embodies the values of Scrum: Courage, Commitment, Focus, Openness, and Respect
o Strong hands-on knowledge of Windows Enterprise security, Defender ATP, Threat analytics and related Microsoft products and services
• Experience working in agile SCRUM methodology
Neidy Ortiz Suarez
Neidy Ortiz Suarez