In the IT Services area we provide ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) services to customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle, Progress. Our aim is to achieve high correspondence to our customers by introducing and applying new coming technology features. We strive to increase our clients’ effectiveness in their day to day work and reach a high level of satisfaction. This also gives space for our developers to continuous learning and growth. At the same time we do not forget that life is not only about work so we organize and participate in beyond the business activities within the IT Services stream and occasionally with our customers.
TATA Consultancy Services is an IT, consulting and business organization. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 387 200 associates representing 130 nationalities in 45 countries operating in a unique Global Network Delivery Model™(GNDM™), recognized as the benchmark of excellence. Our first Global Delivery Center was established in Budapest, Hungary in February 2001. The objective of this center is to provide near-shore services to our customers in Western and Eastern Europe and to customers with a global presence. Since its establishment, TCS Hungary is a strategic delivery center globally offering a broad portfolio of services.
- Consulting solution offered for applications to be migrated from On-Premise to Public Cloud
- Azure PaaS/IaaS and AWS solutions covered
- Consulting offered for changes to an existing Public Cloud Application
- IT Industry Experience – 5+ years
- Hands on Experience with PaaS Azure – at least 4 years, which includes
- Hands on experience on Azure App Service Model (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, Logic Apps)
- Hands on experience on Azure storage services like SQL DB, Document DB, Data Factory, Data Lakes, Data Warehouse
- Hands on experience on Azure Service Bus, Event Hubs and Notification Hubs
- Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on Windows Azure PaaS
- Experience of executing global development projects in Azure with DevOps approach using Visual Studio Team Services as DevOps platform
Extensive Knowledge on migrating apps from On-Premise to Azure PaaS/IaaS – Advanced level
Extensive Knowledge of Azure IaaS (VMs, VNET, NSG Rules, Subnets etc.) – Advanced level
Understanding of Azure Analytics features like Stream Analytics, Machine Learning and Application Insights – Intermediate Level
- Experience in the execution of certain tasks
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package;
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas;
- Language courses and trainings;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- On-site relax & gym rooms;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.