In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages from Spring Boot, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle and the evergreen Angular, React and Jest for testing automation.
Our aim is to provide high value to our customers via our MFDM, Distributed Agile framework and strong CMA platforms that we together provide with all major vendors in the IT industry
Our client is a well-known American company who specialized in manufacturing Orthodontic devices. Their mission is to help to create better smile trough their 3D digital scanners and clear aligners.
We are searching an Full stack developer to join to our team in the Budapest office.
Your tasks as the new Senior Full stack developer:
· Responsible for building APIS using Java, Python and NodeJS.
· Responsible for defining the build process using AWS Fargate, AWS ECS, EKS.
· Working with the Machine learning team to use, deploy and scale their solutions.
· Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications.
· Responsible for working with the configuration management and administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.
· Responsible for working with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
· Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
· Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
About you as a Senior Full stack Developer:
· Degree BS in Computer Science or other quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering
· 5 years of overall web development experience, preferably secure, scalable web applications in Java, Node or Python
· 4 years proven experience with AWS architecture
· Expertise with web architecture, cross-platform integration, and building scalable applications in heterogeneous environments
· Extensive knowledge and experience with Test-Driven Development and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
· Experience in using Git source control
· Working Knowledge of the full SDLC
You can be part of a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
· Market competitive compensation package
· A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
· Language courses and training
· Global and diverse working environment
· On-site relax & gym rooms
· Remote work and home office opportunities