Flights are delayed in Sao Paulo, harvesting has stopped in Johannesburg, or simply a laptop is not booting up in Debrecen…
Would you enjoy to be part of a team who will resolve similar issues of one of our Fortune 500 international customers while using your language skills? Are you curious to investigate for a solution when you face a new challenge?
If the answer to both questions is yes, perfect! We have the best opportunity for you here at TATA Consultancy Services!
As a Service Desk Analyst (Level 1) you will resolve IT related issues for our multinational customers remotely from Budapest together with TCS colleagues from around the world.
They will contact you via phone, email or chat and your task will be to support them in a specific language by focusing on resolving the issues on the spot or coordinating with other technician teams (for example Level 2) to find a solution.
Besides IT troubleshooting, your responsibilities will include administration and translation of these incoming requests, providing information to both customers and IT teams and to follow up on unresolved cases in order to reach specific project targets.
However – being the single point of contact for the customer – your most important responsibility will be to achieve their satisfaction and provide a quick solution when it is possible.
You are the perfect candidate if you:
· speak German or Italian or French or Romanian and English knowledge that you can use on a daily basis
· feel enthusiastic about answering technical questions and providing support to international partners
· are passionate about learning new things and constantly develop yourself
· Customer Service / Service Desk / IT support experience
· Any knowledge of computer hardware, printers, servers, mobile phones etc.
· Any previous experience or studies related to Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, Active Directory, Registry, SCCM, MS Exchange, Telephony and it’s relevant subjects etc.
We offer a colorful and dynamic workplace with:
· Multicultural Environment: Almost 50% of our team is international and we have people from 88 nationalities here in Budapest. TCS is a place where you hear 5-6 different languages while having lunch at the cafeteria
· Professional Challenges: Here, having different projects looking for a variety of skillsets and level of knowledge we can help you find the right position for you where the tasks and demands are corresponding your expertise and expectations in this field
· Training: Are you concerned about your IT skills? Are you a confident user of today’s technologies and have interest and affinity to learn more about IT? We are ready to provide the necessary technical and soft skill trainings to be successful in your position. In addition, you will have access to various well-known online learning platforms
· Language Courses: You will have the opportunity to learn new or improve existing language skills. Enroll to our free language courses provided by an accredited language school and practice your freshly gained knowledge on a daily basis with your team
· Internal Rotations & Promotions: As TCS is growing continuously, you will have an opportunity to choose your own career path or even change between professional areas. Our management will support your aspiration in your future personal and professional development
· Volunteering, Sport and Employee Events: You will be part of TCS community where you can engage in various sports, social responsibility activities, student or employee events while making colorful memories with your teammates!
+36 30 185 27 44
+36 30 185 27 44