In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring Boot, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle and the evergreen Angular, React and Jest for testing automation.
Our aim is to provide high value to our customers via our MFDM (Machine First Delivery Model), Distributed Agile framework and strong CMA (Cloud and MicroServices) platforms that we together provide with all major vendors in the IT industry.
We are searching a SharePoint Infrastructure Support Admin to join to our team in the Budapest office.
Your tasks as the new SharePoint Infrastructure Support Admin:
· Monitor the health of Sharepoint farms
· Patch upgrade Sharepoint farm and third-party software
· Restore Sharepoint farms during disaster recovery situation
· Handling escalated tickets from team members
· Troubleshooting issues in the case of server down situation
· Solving complex issues through PowerShell scripting if required
· Automate infra tasks when requiredHandling tickets from end users and able to follow ticket handling procedures and meet defined OLA’s and SLA’s
· Follow ITIL process to deploy changes to different environments
About you as a SharePoint Infrastructure Support Admin:
o Strong Knowledge on SharePoint on premise environment SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 versions 6+ years
o Strong understanding PowerShell scripting knowledge
o Intermediate level of understanding on windows OS , IIS , SQL & Networking
o Intermediate level of understanding on Office 365 tools ex: Sharepoint Online , Onedrive4business , MS Teams