TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 2 200 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
Purpose of the position is to help the everyday work of the Hungary Travel Team. The team looks for candidates who can support the Travel Team for extended period of time and are able to be in the office as much as possible during work hours. The candidates must have the ability to analyze challenging situations and to provide solutions as well as implement actions.
• Ordering taxis via e-mail based on requests received from the supervisors.
• Following up on the requests, forwarding confirmations
• Preparation for internal meetings and external events – food arrangements
• Inventory management of client visit stock
• Checking of meeting rooms before meetings and visits (cleanliness, equipment)
• Helping the work of the Expat Coordinator
• Data recording, handling Excel and Word
• Organizing the internal storage rooms
• Visiting of Hungarian administrative offices
• Min. high-school education
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good and well-mannered communication skills
• Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge are both must for the position
• Ongoing studies at a Hungarian higher educational institute is a legal prerequisite to work for TCS as a student
• Openness to work in the same position for at least 1 year
- A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally