Are you an ambitious and detailed-oriented individual seeking to practice your financial and language skills? Are you eager to join a multinational company where you have the chance to achieve results as part of an international team? If the answer is yes, then come to work with us. TCS is the place where you can make a difference
WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for our new Turkish Speaker Financial Accountant, who will perform specific accounting and financial transactions in connection with our client’s business activities.
Analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the client.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Identify and recommend process to the continuous improvement opportunities
- To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Comply to internal TCS requirements, accomplish required activities as per deadlines
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with all stakeholders
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team, as necessary
- Might be required to travel to client location(s) on DD (Due diligence) or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer) or to be part of client meetings
- Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
- Comply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, performance management etc.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
- Other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the supervisor including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level
- Associate might be required to be trained and act as backup of other activities
- Understanding of end to end process cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving and validating requests, maintenance of master data, validation of requests Vs. organizational policies in accurate manner
- Activities may also include, reconciliations, processing requests, Journals, posting transactions into ERP, validation of input received
- Handle queries from customer / third party stakeholders
- Follow up of open items
- Following escalation matrix provided by customer for open items
- Statement reconciliations
- Perform peer to peer quality check to limit processing errors
- Adhere to customer wise contractual commitments
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Academic and professional financial/accounting background
- Proficient in Turkish and English language
- Detail oriented
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our Shared Service Center you can taste the world by working together with more than 90 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
This position belongs to the BPS (Business Process Solutions) unit. This unit is helping enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations.
As a future TCSer, you will be provided with:
- A career path that will allow you to become a Subject Matter Expert
- The opportunity to work on different Finance and Accounting (F&A) management processes across different industries
- Get trained on various competencies and skills
- A great diversity of cultures
- Language courses and training
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
Cell: +36 30 448 3561
+36 30 448 3561