Flights are delayed in Sao Paulo, harvesting has stopped in Johannesburg, a laptop is not booting up in Debrecen…
Would you enjoy to be part of the team who will resolve similar issues for one of our Fortune 500 international customers while using your IT skills? Are you curious to investigate for a solution when you face a new challenge? Do you want to learn about the future of technology and services?
If the answer to these questions is yes, perfect! We have the best internship opportunity for you here at TATA Consultancy Services!
TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 2 200 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
As a Dutch Service Support Intern you will register, resolve, and analyze IT issues for our multinational customers remotely, from Budapest, together with TCS colleagues from around the world.
Users will contact you via email, phone, chat or a self-service portal and your task will be to support them by resolving the issue on the spot or by coordinating with other technician teams (Level 2) to find the resolution.
Besides IT troubleshooting, your responsibilities will include administration and translation of these incoming requests, providing information to both customers and IT teams and follow up on unresolved cases to make sure that the team’s targets are met.
Together with your project team you will analyze trends, develop improvements, monitor processes, and present to customers.
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Are adventurous, not afraid of a challenge, and adaptable
- Feel enthusiastic about helping people and contributing to a team effort
- Have ongoing studies in Vocational IT/Network Administration or Application Development in the Netherlands (MBO)
- International internship availability for at least 5 months
- (current groups are Sep-Jan and Feb-Jun)
- Enjoy an international environment and interaction with a variety of cultures
- We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- A great diversity of nationalities, cultures and business areas: Almost 50% of our team is international; your colleagues are from 80 countries and you can easily overhear 5-6 different languages while having lunch at the cafeteria.
- Your education in real time: You will have the opportunity to apply your skills in practice and learn on the job rather than out of a study book.
- Volunteering, sport and employee events: You will be part of TCS community where you can engage in various sports, social responsibility activities, student or employee events while making colorful memories with your teammates!
- Experience the largest service provider in the world: Be part of a constantly growing organization while making international friends and experiences you will never forget!